DELTACAST Developer Solutions
About DELTACAST Developer Solutions
- Acquisition & Production > IO Boards
- Acquisition & Production > IP IO Boards
- Acquisition & Production > IP protocol (2022/2110) technology
- Acquisition & Production > Software tools
- Audio > Audio Infrastructure > links and networking
- Content & Communications Infrastructure > Contribution & Links > fibre interfaces and systems
- Content & Communications Infrastructure > Routing & Networking > IP networks and switches
- Playout > Distribution > encoding and compression
- Playout > Distribution > multiplexers
- Playout > Distribution > professional decoders and receivers
- Post Production > Editing & Processing > hardware accelerators and I/O boards
- Services > Managed Services > software as a service
- Services > Systems Integration > playout
- Storage > Tapeless Storage > video servers (realtime encoding/decoding) production
- System Automation & Control > Station & Playout automation > video recorder/ video ingest
Virtual Business Cards
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Virtual Business Cards.
12-channels / SD to 12G SDI
The DELTA-12G-e-h 2i1c is a 12-port SDI card for mixed capture and playout, high-density applications. All ports support SD/HD/3G-SDI, and 3 ports additionally support 6G and 12G-SDI. The card hosts 4 bidirectional ports that can be configured independently as an input or an output, and 8 fixed input ports, enabling flexible 12-channel 1080p and UHD I/O configurations.
IP Virtual Card
The IP Virtual Card is a new multimedia streaming framework and programming interface allowing video capture and streaming over 3rd-party network cards. Designed from the ground up for high-performances, the first version of the IP Virtual Card targets accurate, PTP locked, ST2110-20 video transport, ST2110-30 audio support, and ST2110-40 ancillary data handling without compromise. The IP Virtual Card complies to ST2110-21 Type W senders and to Type A receivers.
- DELTACAST GRAPHICS SOLUTIONS
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.